Bowling Fundraiser & Silent Auction
Plus: $1 Oysters • Dine-to-Donate • 50/50 Raffle & More!
Saturday, June 2nd, 12pm – 6pm
Help support Chris Laursen in his fight against cancer. 100% of the money raised will go directly to assisting Chris and his family with:
- Transportation to and from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Medical expenses not covered by health insurance.
- Living expense relief.
Learn more about Chris’ journey on his GoFundMe page.
Some of the items that will be up for auction include:
- House rental in St. John
- Oyster farm cruise with dinner from Larsen’s
- Granite step
- Local Smoak catered event for 100 or 125 people
- Wampum bracelet
- 2-hour family photo shoot with Josh Robinson-White
- The Sweet Life tasting menu for 2
- Painting by local artist Dan Vanlandingham
- 1 hour massage
- Sunset cruise on sailboat
- Many other fantastic items and gift certificates
BOWLING SIGN-UP FORM
Cost to participate is $50 per bowler, and 100% of those proceeds goes towards Chris Laursen's fight against cancer.
There will be an early bowling session (12-2pm) and a late session (3-5pm).
You can register individually, or as a team of up to 6 people. The Barn will consolidate individuals and small groups on the lanes to maximize fundraising efforts.
Deadline for registering to bowl is May 31, 2018.